13 August 2013

Matenrou Opera Yu's Responses to the Message From Fans Around the World




Since I didn't open my twitter account yesterday so I don't know if the project was already uploaded and notified to Yu until my friend sent a text this morning saying Yu are so grateful about the video. Omg Eme-san! He even wrote in English!

When my friend told me about the project for the first time, I didn’t know what I should do. I really had no idea. Until I re-watched Matenrou Opera de Night footage and suddenly thought to capture some Yu’s scenes from the video and put it together with some his pictures. So here’s the result…


That’s a ridiculous idea, right? I just realized it now hahaha. I never expected Yu’s responses. Honestly I’m so happy that he watched it. Moreover, he also wrote a thank you on Matenrou Opera’s blog!


From the deepest of my heart I really hope Yu will get better soon. So keep focus on your recovering process, drummaster! Ganbatte! We love Yu!

And here's the message...



...from Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, USA, Spain, Peru, Hungary, Russia, and Indonesia fans.

No comments: