28 August 2013

Happy Birthday Ayame!

August 28th is Matenrou Opera Ayame's birthday. As a fan of course I would like to say happy birthday so I logged into twitter at 10pm[1] and sent birthday greeting then checked some tweets aimed to him. Whooooaaaa there're so many people have tweeted birthday greeting. Some even have tweeted it before 12am JST! They’re all certainly so excited about Ayame’s birthday!

A few minutes later I saw Ayame’s reply tweet to @Matenrou_INA[2]. He said thank you. Whooaaaa they’re so lucky I thought. Since @Matenrou_INA is a fandom so I think that’s normal when an idol reply to his fandom tweet. But immediately after I also got a reply from him. OH GOD! Even me too!?!? Am I special for him? Kyaaaaaaaaaa *dies*


I opened his twitter account, checked the timeline, and wow! He replied all fans' birthday greeting tweets at that time! What a kind person, Ayakusu

And now I realize that all of his fans are so special for him, not only me! wakakakaka

Happy birthday Ayame!!! I hope all your wishes come true and your days always filled of happiness. Keep rocking the world with your music skill. Love you!

---

[1] Japan time 2 hours faster than Indonesia
[2] @Matenrou_INA is Matenrou Opera Indonesian Street Team twitter account

No comments: