10 July 2013

Matenrou Opera GLORIA TOUR -GRAND FINALE- photos

After BARKS posted GLORIA TOUR -GRAND FINALE- report and some photos, now Marshall posted so many photos on their blog. OMG! OMG! OMG! I CAN'T CALM MYSELF DOWN. I'M DYING NOW!!!




























































































And these are some photos uploaded by BARKS




















AAAAAHHHHH I'M OUT OF BREATH. YO-MAN GIVE ME ARTIFICIAL RESPIRATION PLEASEEEEEEEE!!! *slaps*
Those awesome spoiler photos really makes me can't wait to watching their powerfull performance on live dvd. I'm so envy with the audience. I wish I was there and feel the spirits in their songs directly. Please hold a live in Indonesia someday Sono-san, Anzi-san, Ayame-san, Yo-san, Yuu-san~~~ Operers in Indonesia will always wait for your coming!

No comments: