20 July 2012

IDOLPLUS 39 SPECIAL EDITION L'Arc~en~Ciel WORLD TOUR 2012


First of all, I just want to say HURRAY!!! After waiting in the long time, finally this magazine arrived at my house. Yeah, I ordered this magazine about a month ago. For the sake of heaven and earth, I'm so excited about it! But there are several different things on the previous publication. It said that this magazine will be accompanied with DVD (press conference in Hong Kong, WORLD TOUR 2012 footage, MV collection), two jumbo posters, and desk calendar. But no MV collection on DVD and no desk calendar. It's so unfortunate :( However there's a portfolio on it. I think it's a substitute for the calendar. So I don't feel too disappointed (^_^)




CONTENT OF THE MAGAZINE





































BONUS












Let's buy this magazine shortly before running out! If you buy it, you'll see this! XD



No comments: