04 June 2012

POSTER MANIA EDISI 05 L’Arc~en~Ciel WORLD TOUR 2012 in Jakarta

I went to the bookstore yesterday, but just accompanying my big brother to buy some books. While I’m planning to buy a new printer because my old printer was broken. When I walked to magazine stand in bookstore, I saw some tabloid with k-pop artist as cover.  But wait… There’s a tabloid with cover a band that I really know! That’s not a k-pop band, that’s j-rock band!!! That’s LARUKU!!! L’Arc~en~Ciel!!! I immediately pick up the tabloid and bring it to the chasier. LOL, I don’t know why I’m so excited about it! HAHAHA XD

POSTER MANIA EDISI 05 L’Arc~en~Ciel WORLD TOUR 2012 in Jakarta


This is a tabloid filled with posters, and just has one article.








There’s a jumbo poster measuring 90 x 60 cm.



And there’s one thing distracts me when I see it. This!


MY IDOLPLUS magazine will publish MY IDOLPLUS 39 SPECIAL EDITION L’Arc~en~Ciel WORLD TOUR 2012. It will go on sale in the end of June, just for Rp. 59.500,-. This special edition contains about report and some L’Arc~en~Ciel WORLD TOUR 2012 photo concert in London, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Jakarta. And also about L’Arc~en~Ciel career from 1991 until 2012, group and individual profiles, photo gallery. Including DVD (Press conference in Hong Kong, WORLD TOUR 2012 footage, MV collection), two jumbo posters, desk calendar (June-December 2012). FREE SHIPPING COSTS FOR PRE ORDER!!!

For more information:
Text: 0856-4888-3229
E-mail: umum@mediantara.net

No comments: